Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mad Money

I found this idea of Nina's fascinating!

You put a 20 or 50 dollar note in your wallet or purse. You tuck it into a spot you don't use, like behind your driver's licence. You leave it there. You kind of even forget about it.

Then, just when you're not looking for it, there it is. The Perfect Thing. That perfectly-distressed classic pair of jeans on the sales rack. That perfect little beaded purse in the vintage store. The perfect Little Black Dress (I can dream!!!). And, of course, this will occur only when you're a bit skint. Mad Money to the rescue! You tweeze that bad boy out of the depths of your purse and the Perfect Thing is yours!

That's the idea, anyway.

So, I keep my Mad Money out of sight and out of mind. I haven't had a chance to use it, yet, but one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment