Thursday, April 22, 2010

iPod

The last time I checked, “iPod” was Apple Corporation’s name for their MP3/media player. I do have an iPod, but I find that my MP3 player-come-flashdrive is more useful. It charges off a USB, loads up with very straight-forward software, only plays music, and is very, very small. My iPod is quite heavy, really needs to be plugged in to charge up properly, plays music and video, and loads up using a thinly-disguised storefront called “iTunes”, which has to be one of crappiest pieces of software I have ever used (google “iTunes sucks” and read the many, many reasons why it’s rubbish).

The iPod goes with me on long trips simply so I can watch video, but the MP3 flashdrive is my commute companion.

Regardless, an MP3 player does not make my One Hundred. My mobile phone plays music and has a radio, so it covers all those bases in any case.

I have a hard time considering an MP3 player as a fashion item. That’s just a bit, well, sad, really.

1 comment:

  1. I still don't know how to get music onto my ipod. It's stupid.

    ReplyDelete